I love visiting Montreal in the summer. The city is always jam-packed with things to do, you get a taste of Europe, and there's many cheap, good eats to choose from. Instead of telling you what TO do in the city, I'm going to tell you the top 5 things NOT to do:
- Do NOT go and try finding the Plateau Houses - I was expecting this, but wasn't able to find the exact location, and what I did manage to find was underwhelming.
- Do NOT visit Saint Joseph's Oratory in the afternoon - You will be bombarded with lots of people. Lots.
- Do NOT go to Fairmount Bagel if you want sandwiches - If you are craving their smoked salmon, cream cheese bagel, you're SOL. They unfortunately don't offer sandwiches anymore :(, but you can still purchase their bagels in bulk.
- Do NOT get Earl Grey sorbet at Kem CoBa - It does not taste anything close to Earl Grey. The blueberry/honey soft-serve was good, but not worth the long line-up.
- Do NOT leave the city without going to the following places: